DEADLINE EXTENDED: September 30, 2020
The Food Communities Network (FCN), in collaboration with the Johns Hopkins Center for a Livable Future’s Food Policy Networks project, is conducting a survey to learn about how Food Policy Groups (FPGs) in Canada and on Indigenous lands are responding to COVID-19.
If you are part of a Food Policy Group, we invite you to share your experiences by filling out a survey on “Food Policy Groups’ Responses and Adaptations to COVID-19″.
We recognize that you and other members of your FPG are doing critical work at this time and are extremely busy balancing work and family obligations. We greatly appreciate your effort to take this survey.
Participate for a chance to win a prize!
*Uncertain if your group is a food policy group (FPG)?
We consider an FPG to be a formal or informal group or network of residents, non-profit organizations, businesses, government staff, etc. working together to address issues across the food system, primarily through policy or programs, at the local (city/municipality/county), provincial, or Indigenous community level. No matter if your group goes by another name, such as a food policy council, food systems alliance, or food justice initiative, if this definition describes your group, then this survey is for you!
- Copy and paste the link into your internet browser. The survey works best in Google Chrome or Firefox.
- The survey link includes details about how your input will be used.
- Please only have one representative from your group fill out the survey.
- The survey takes about 30 minutes to complete.
- You may save your responses and return anytime using the same device by September 30, 2020.
- We have attached a PDF of the survey questions in case you’d like to look at them before starting it.
- The survey and details are also available on our website.
Other Ways of Participating
We recognize surveys are not effective ways of engaging all communities. If you would prefer to have a conversation instead of filling out the survey, or if you have another way that you would like to share information on your work with us, please contact us and we can figure things out.
Questions, concerns, or need help with the survey?
Please contact Nathalie McSween at email@example.com
Thank you for your assistance. Please let us know if you have any questions.